Overwhelming news for fans - director Quentin Tarantino announced plans to produce the film “Kill Bill 3,” the release date, whose actors are unknown, the plot is announced, and the trailer has not yet been released. Negotiations with Uma Thurman were successful, and Tarantino said that the release of the third part of the popular franchise is possible - it remains to deal with the busy schedule of the director and actress.
Rating of expectations for the premiere (KinoPoisk) - 91%.
Kill Bill: Vol. 3
Genre: action, thriller, crime
Producer: Quentin Tarantino
Release date: is unknown
Cast: Uma Thurman, Zendei and others.
The main character’s mission is not over at all, because a real hunt has begun for her - several enemies from the past will return to take revenge ...
We remember that as a child, Nikki Bell witnessed the atrocities of her mother at the hands of Beatrix, who thereby destroyed the girl's entire life. Beatrix's goal was revenge — she wanted to kill the members of the Deadly Viper team she had once been in, as well as their leader Bill after they tried to kill Beatrix and her unborn child. But, as they say, revenge breeds revenge, and now Nikki goes for Beatrix herself, as well as for her daughter.
Director and shooting
Back in December 2015, the famous director Quentin Tarantino, including Pulp Fiction, Mad Dogs, Django Unchained, Inglourious Basterds, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, said that he had some ideas about the plot of the third part, but he waited for the actors to grow old.
The producer of the new part will be Lawrence Bender ("For Conscience," "Clever Will Hunting," "Mad Dogs," "Seven Seconds," "In the Embrace of Lies").
Another barrier to creating the tape was Tarantino’s plans to leave the movie after his tenth film. Tarantino’s ninth directorial project was the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood film, which means that he will release only one film before retiring. Earlier, the director reminded the fans that he took this very seriously, and said:
"I think that I have come to the end of my directorial career. I see myself writing books about cinema, as well as theater plays, so I will not part with creativity. I just think that I invested everything that I had to invest in my films."
Tarantino now plans to produce the science fiction film "Star Trek" with a rating of 18+, and this may be the last 10th project of the director. However, since this film is not copyrighted, fans have long wondered whether it will be taken into account. Quentin said that in the 10th film, he wants to take stock of his work, and the project should become a "superfilm". Perhaps the last author’s film of Tarantino will be the third part. Official Information on When Kill Bill 3 Releases, not at the moment.
Actors and roles
Who will play in the new part:
- Uma Thurman will return to his role as Beatrix (Pulp Fiction, Gattaka, Les Miserables, Life as a Show, Slap in the Face, Like My Wife, the House Jack Built).
- It also became known that Zendea (The Greatest Showman, Euphoria, OA, Smallfoot, Spider-Man: Away from Home) became one of the contenders for the role of Nikki Bell.
- Maya Hawke ("Very Strange Things", "Once ... in Hollywood", "Little Women") can play the screen daughter of Uma Thurman, and the most interesting is that she is actually the daughter of an actress!
Did you know that:
- All members of the Deadly Viper squad have code names for snake names: Sidewinder, Black Mamba, Cottonmouth, Copperhead, and California Mountain snake.
- The idea of creating such an unconventional project came up with Quentin Tarantino and Uma Thurman during the filming of "Pulp Fiction". Quentin admitted that he would like to shoot a film in the style of kung fu, and Uma gave him an idea - she wanted to see her heroine in the image of a bride fighting enemies. When Thurman turned thirty, Quentin offered her the role of Beatrix in Kill Bill.
- The heroine of Uma Thurman, the Bride, wears the same yellow costume as Bruce Lee in his latest film, The Game of Death.
- The musical part in the second film was developed by Quentin's old friend - the equally famous Robert Rodriguez. Rodriguez took only one dollar for the work. In turn, Tarantino shot an episode from Sin City for one dollar.
Franchise fans have to wait for the official release of the trailer and the announcement of the release date of the film "Kill Bill 3", the plot and actors of which are known. The chances of this tape appearing in cinemas are very high, and the film itself may become the climax of all Quentin Tarantino's directorial projects.