Released on wide screens, the superhero action movie Justice League back in 2017 haunted fans who were eager to see a sequel. The director of the first part, Zack Snyder, delighted fans that the continuation of the story would be in the film “Justice League: Part 2” (2021-2022), but the exact release date, the actors and the trailer have not yet been announced.
The rating of expectations of the premiere is estimated by the audience at 85% (KinoPoisk).
Justice League Part Two
Genre: fiction, action, adventure
Producer: not officially announced
Release date: is unknown
Cast: Gal Gadot, Joe Mangagnello, Jesse Eisenberg and others.
Zack Snyder is in no hurry to reveal the plot details, but in the second part of the Justice League, the characters are likely to continue to defend our planet from evil invaders.
Almost nothing is known about the plot of the sequel. Fans can only guess what the sequel will tell us. However, Zack Snyder has already made some allusions to the concept of the second part. The director presented a T-shirt with a mysterious design, which depicts the symbols of Freemasonry, Tarot, Arthurian legends and more. Thus, Snyder decided to show that the team will continue to defend the Earth and embody a kind of knights of the round table:
- Superman represents the symbol of perfection and is presented in the form of the Sun.
- Aquaman is depicted with a trident and embodies the primary male energy, as well as wisdom.
- The Wonder Woman is pictured next to the Eagle carrying a sword. Her character is characterized as "understanding."
- The cyborg is presented as a meta-person, personifying either mercy or victory.
- Flash represents courage and strength, as well as emotional and intellectual energy.
- Batman is depicted as a base personifying dreams, but above him is a coffin.
- Well, the last participant is a child, most likely, this is a child of Lois and Clark, whom they named Bruce in honor of Batman, who gave his life to save Lois.
Director and crew
Back in 2016, it became known that the director and screenwriter of the project Zach Snyder ("300 Spartans", "Guardians", "Man of Steel", "Wonder Woman"), as well as Warner Bros. studio postponed the filming process of continuing the "Justice League" for an indefinite period of time to do the low-budget film "Photographer", which tells about the war in Afghanistan.
At the moment, the crew of the second part of the League includes another screenwriter Chris Terrio, winner of the Oscar (Heights, Operation Argo, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice), as well as producer Deborah Snyder ("300 Spartans", "Keepers", "Snow, Steam, Iron"). The remaining members of the crew are still unknown, as well as whether Zack Snyder will return to the post of director.
Actors and roles
It is known that the film will star:
- Gal Gadot in the role of Wonder Woman (Fast and Furious 4, Beauties, Knight of the Day, Wonder Woman 1984, 2020);
- Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor (Social Network, Illusion of Deception, End of Tour, Operation Hummingbird);
- Joe Mangagnello in the role of Defstroke ("Ambulance", "One Tree Hill", "White Collar", "Parents of Easy virtue").
Also in the film may appear:
- Amy Adams as Lois Lane (Fighter, She, Sharp Objects, American Scam, Arrival, Under the Cover of the Night);
- Ezra Miller as Flash (“It's Good to Be Quiet,” “Something's Wrong with Kevin,” “City Island”);
- Jason Momoa in the role of Aquaman ("Dune", "The Expendables", "Game of Thrones", "Aquaman");
- Ray Fisher as Cyborg (True Detective, Astronaut Wives Club).
Did you know that:
- Characters such as the Martian Hunter and Shazam may appear in the film;
- It was rumored that Darkseid would be the main villain in the sequel, however, the studio decided that it would introduce this character to the Cinema Universe in the following films;
- According to rumors, the working title of the second part of the film will be "Gods and Monsters."
Whether the release date will be set and the trailer announced, the actors of the film Justice League: Part 2 in 2021 or 2022 are unknown. After all, the film crew has not yet appointed a director, and Zach Snyder is busy producing another project. We learn more information about the continuation after the release of the Snyder film "Photographer".